The incredible eruption in the IT urge, data volumes, velocities and varieties have created intensified concerns over how to guarantee quality across the big data & data analytics ecosystem.
A meticulous testing approach is essential to offer impeccable quality in big data & data analytics testing. Indium will intensify your testing speediness, improve your testing exposure (up to 100%), and increase the level of excellence within your Big Data store.
With the increasing challenge of storage, processing, and accessing the data, Indium understands that Big Data testing is hard to do without the right tools and technologies.
Our client is the world’s largest enterprise…
Cloud Base Application Testing
Making Better Sense of Big Data with Comprehensive Testing
your Big Data Implementation
Guaranteed data quality with Indium.
It confirms that the data you remove from sources remains intact in your target by investigating and quickly identifying any differences in your data at every touch point.
Indium’s Big Data & data analytics Testing Solution
Data Integration Testing
- Source System Extraction Completeness & Correctness
- Data Quality (Both Business and Technical) Completeness and Correctness
- Transformations Completeness & Correctness
- Subject Area Load Completeness & Correctness
Data Repository Testing
- Subject Area Load Completeness and Correctness
- Referential Integrity
Analytic Layer Testing
- Correctness: Each Analytic Report/Adhoc Environments should be Tested
- Look and Feel of the information
- Drill-Path Verification
- Regression Testing requires particular focus on Enhancement and Maintenance Efforts.
Indium provides solutions for Big Data application problems with their state of the art QA practices before the application is certified.
Along with big data testing, Indium’s testing solution for Big Data strategy covers data security, test data preservation and IT amenability as well. Indium is a vendor that not just understands your business, but can also use its expertise to comfort your digital conversion and to adapt to the shift from outdated methods to alternative, agile methods.
Our customers benefit from our approach as a result of
- Reduced cost and time
- Integrated expertise and positioning of test environments to offer test data
- Data security and amenability with data protection guidelines