One of our fastest growing practices is Mobile Testing. We have a Mobile lab with a growing inventory of devices to do physical testing. According to enterprise mobility trend by Gartner, the hit on cloud, social, mobile, and information will form a surge over Enterprise Software markets by 2017. Organizations would face greater demands in launching mobile apps with good quality in short span of time.
Indium’s Robust Mobile Automated Testing Framework namely iMobi could surpass these challenges and ensure quality throughout grid testing.
Indium Success Stories
Client is a leader in providing workforce management software
IP-Driven Test Automation Framework
Test Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver
How iMobi works?
Indium’s Mobile application testing automation framework (iMobi) has two components namely Framework Layer and Automation Suite. These two components are interlinked with each other through the iMobi automation scripts and are executed for testing. The framework layer is embodied with driver script which acts as a main script to generate new scripts and drives other scripts. The Reporting Engine in this layer provides the complete test report of each scenario and all test results. The common library along with driver script and reporting engine are incorporated with the iMobi mobile automation scripts.
The iMobi automation script in the automation suite module is linked with the input data and the generic libraries. The object repository serves as a median between the generic libraries and the global variables. These constituents are meshed within the suite and with each other for execution.
What will iMobi ensure?
Our mobile automation framework-iMobi ensures grid implementation for cross platform/browser compatibility testing which are connected parallely. iMobi supports Browser Stack and eliminates Static Web driver. The mobile app automation testing using selenium indulges Grid for target based execution report and also runs several instances of tests in parallel. Works on any target browser even if the browser is scripted with java. The test results generated can be customized in various formats like html, excel, PDF, etc.
- Technology: Java, XSL transformation, Socket Programming
- Type of Application: Web, Mobile, Flash, Windows Dialogues Applications
- Tools: Appium, Genie, Selenium Grid
- Platforms: iOS and Android
- Customizable to generate test results in various formats – HTML, Excel, pdf etc.
- Faster execution time enabled through several parallel executions at the same time
- Works on cloud-based browser services
- The script is not required on target device
- It does not take the control of the device
- Sends out email reports & customizable to send out SMS text messages
- Provides ability to execute Selenium and Genie code from the same script