Do you have scripts in Telerik and wish to execute it in Visual Studio? It’s simple.
This workshop will unveil some of the key challenges in integration of the Telerik scripts in Visual Studio. At the same time, it aims to divulge the methodology to create scripts in Visual Studio.
Held on 15th March 2017
Time: 2 PM EST
Duration: 1 Hour
What are we going to demonstrate?
- Telerik Test Studio (TTS) Integration with Visual Studio
- Scripts Development in Visual Studio
- Scripts Execution
- Reports Walkthrough
- Understanding of the integration aspects
- Overcoming challenges in integration
- Successfully executing integrated tests
- Optimizing cost
- Visual Studio & Telerik
- Telerik Test Studio
- Running tests in Telerik Test studio
- Challenges in Integration
- Running tests in Visual Studio
- Key Takeaways
Arvy Ashokan – Head of Test Automation CoE
He has 16+ years of experience in Software Testing, Quality Department, Process Operations, MIS, Team Management and Customer Service. Well versed in Manual and Automation testing with expertise in implementing robust automation frameworks.
He has worked for colossal clients such as Google, MySpace, The Washington Post, Hearst (iCrossing), British Telecom, Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB), University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Critical Mention, Amazon and Mcafee. He holds a double masters’ degree in MCA and MBA.