With the smart phone applications becoming widely in practice across domains, challenges producing a quality mobile application become difficult making testing most likely topping the list.
Manual testing cannot simply maintain with the short durations of test cycles often allied with rapid mobile application development practices. Moreover, the repetitive landscape of testing on various evolving Platforms/OSs/Browsers offer a perfect context for planning mobile test automation.
Mobile automation testing for most companies is still in its initial stages lacking well-defined procedures or business approaches to meet their requirements. Abridged test cycles combined with rapid development brings unique value. In the competitive market, most business face huge quality assurance threats with lack of support and expertise for testing, lack of usability strategies and principles.
With Indium’s Mobile Application Testing, we bridge the gap between your business and technology needs. Assimilating seamlessly with your QA and business analytics, we confirm high-quality and supreme results.
Indium Success Stories
Indium Case Studies
Mobile Application Testing
Indium has the deep proficiency to help you
- To line up with their business needs and evaluate their case of mobile test requirements (Functional, Usability, Non Functional, Compatibility, etc)
- Make a roadmap for mobile testing, together with essential elements of planning and execution during the life cycle of application
- Maintain the infrastructure for testing on various mobile platforms
- Articulate proper structure for mobile application testing with planned test automation and special attention for future scalability
- Offer unified methodology for testing Mobile applications
For an effective Test automation solution for Mobile Testing the right automation Framework is required. Indium has its own framework iMobi– Indium’s Mobile Automation Framework.
Indium ensures that the product/software application behaves as desired across a broad set of user/client systems and configurations.
Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, iPad, Samsung Tab to name a few
Various Combinations of Browsers and Operating Systems
All versions of Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera
Windows, iOS, Android, Symbian
Objectives of our Testing
Form self-assurance in the actions of your mobile applications across devices and platforms
Avoid negative influences to the brand
and revenue streams