Held on 26th Oct 2016
Time: 2 PM EST
Duration: 1 Hour
Consumers have ‘0’ patience for downtime
Building and deploying high-speed Applications with better UX is the top priority for any online business.
At the same time, every company wants to prevent outage due to sudden surges. Be it Web or Mobile Applications, there are various testing tools available in the market to diagnose the performance. The question is, how to make a tool work best for your need and maximize the RoI?
This workshop will demonstrate load testing of Web & Mobile-based application by creating realistic traffic distributions and leverage JMeter 3.0 to unearth performance related bottlenecks.
- Performance Testing tools landscape
- Advantage JMeter and its recent updates
- Load testing of a Web & Mobile-based application – A tool capability demo
- Key challenges in JMeter
- Proficiency to effectively use JMeter – maximize RoI
SHAILESH KHANAPUR, SOLUTION ARCHITECT – NORTH AMERICA
- 20 years of experience, of which 15 years in Performance & Functional Testing as well as 5 years in development
- Domain experience in Hi-Tech, Retail, Media, Healthcare, Banking and Card services
- Hands on experience in designing performance test strategies, workload models and performance testing web based applications and client server applications
- Implemented full performance testing and tuning engagements for Fortune 100 companies
- Expertise in analysis and provide recommendations for bottlenecks identified
- Performance testing tools expertise include JMeter, Performance Center / Load Runner, Silk Performer, QA Load
- Worked on diagnostic / monitoring tools like HP Site Scope / Diagnostics, DynaTrace
- Expert in QA consulting, Due Diligence and Assessment of QA processes