Indium’s solution around Performance & Load testing services are delivered to validate the quality attribute of a web based solution in terms of speed (response time), scalability, reliability and interoperability. In today’s competitive environment, customer’s expectations demand faster and error-free performance.
The primary goal of performance testing services include establishing the benchmark behavior of the system. It is focused on addressing performance issues in the design and architecture of software product.
Indium’s Performance Testing service evaluates the compliance of an application/product with performance requirements and focuses on addressing the performance issues with specific to design and architecture of the product/software applications.
Our client is a leading solution provider to educational institutions in US.
Performance Testing Case Study
Performance Testing Services Portfolio
- Load Testing
- Stress/ Scalability/ Capacity Testing
- Spike and Synchronization Testing
- Performance Benchmarking
- Soak and Reliability Testing
- Network Bandwidth Verification
- Performance Tuning and Diagnostics
Indium’s Outsourced Performance Testing Service helps to
- Handle the load of defined concurrent users
- Bring the response times within acceptable limits
- Find bottlenecks in the Application/Product that can be fine-tuned
- Provide the level of scalability for your architecture
- Optimize the performance of Application Server and Database Server
- Plan for proactive maintenance
Related links : Performance Tuning Services
Eventually, this answers the following questions
How quickly pages load? How fast transactions can be
completed? How often your site is down? What is the speed
at which your customers can find and process information on your site?
Performance Test – Tools Used
QA Load, Load Runner, Compuware- Gomez, Silk Performer, Test Complete, SOASTA, VSTS 2010, JMeter
Test Director/Quality Centre,Bugzilla, Mantis, Jira, TFS, TestLink, Silk Central Test Manager (SCTM)