We understand that adhering to compliance in a regulatory environment is a business concern. Enterprises must be compliant with the ever increasing regulatory standards. At the same time, they must also audit the compliant state throughout the life of the software. Quality enhancement is used to bring continuous improvement to excel in efficiency and scalability of the software application/product.
QA Validation and Regulatory standards is an ongoing pursuit, that helps to keep building the company’s credibility and enable to compete with the promising Software Quality Assurance Validation Services.
Indium’s Software Regulatory Testing services is carried out in all the phases right from its requirement analysis to evolution of the product/software application which delivers key advantages such as improved productivity, reducing the cost incurred in terms of completing /repeatable test procedures for the software project, reducing the delivery time of the product/software application.
Indium offers a systematic monitoring and evaluation process of checking that a software application or system meets business specifications and fulfils its intended purpose.
To meet the expected requirements of the clients, Indium’s offshore Software Quality Assurance Validation Services which includes
- Support regulatory filing as needed
- Support for internal audits
- Reviewing the bug reports from the user and ensure they actually have been fixed.
- Improve overall compliance and maintain inspection readiness
- Review SOPs and Policies – For example, Change Control Policies, etc.
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Making recommendations for testing the effectiveness of the software application/product