As enterprises progress toward the usage of internet most of their business transactions are happening online and security problems are becoming even more severe. The consequences of a single infringement in security can spoil an enterprise’s reputation and credibility. Validating the need for security risk, the industry has coalesced around the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), a robust framework for Security/Penetration Testing Services.
Indium’s security testing for cloud application entails to maintain the intended functionality and to protect the information on the system.
Indium insists Security Testing has to be a feature that is fully integrated throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and delivery process which ensures detection of errors /faults in the early stage.
Software applications/products have unified security measures, intended to reveal flaws malicious threats in their system.
Indium Success Stories
Our client is a world’s leading banking firm…
S3T: Shared Services Security Testing
WannaCry – Taking Ransomware Protection to Next Level
We at Indium offer an effective solution to manage your security risks at an attractive cost point. Indium has a proven methodology that enables our customers to:
- Conduct web application security audit (aligned to OWASP standards) of their business critical applications
- Perform Vulnerability scanning – leveraging testing tools for identifying inherent vulnerabilities in applications
- Integrate security testing and risk analysis within the application life cycle
- Extensively use open source and commercial testing tools with ready to use jump start kits
- Deliver these services in a catalog pricing model of engagement
The key objectives of Indium’s Offshore Web Security Testing offerings include
- Certification of releases/patches as per security standards
- Create a unified process and model for web application security testing and risk modeling
- Create and upgrade a repository of re-use-able test artifacts<
- Leverage the jump-start kits for rapid time-to-market
The key service offerings of Indium’s Offshore Web Security Testing includes
- Vulnerability scanning and auditing
- Security Compliance Certification of releases/patches
- A Security testing shop floor for providing an integrated approach for all applications security testing
Typical web application attacks
IBM Rational App Scanner, HP Web Inspect, HTTP Watch
Web Scarab, Net Craft, Tamper Data, N Map, Web code, Nessus