Indium with an exclusive focus on QA offers services to instrument user acceptance testing that end in increased acceptance in less time. To confirm that the objectives are achieved, the application works and the system satisfies all needs, our QA team approaches each testing project from a business user’s perspective.
Indium fully recognizes and appreciates that User Acceptance Testing is motivated by the user requirements that subject to review and change.
Our team works with the client’s right from the prerequisite definition stage to efficiently participate and accomplish the user acceptance testing process. Discovering bugs and fixing them at the early phases of software development decreases possible issues that may occur later.
Testing Banking Application – Success Story
Client is a multi-billion dollar leading bank.
Efficiency of Mobile Application Testing with Effectiveness of Tools
Advantage Automation: Why Indium’s iSAFE offers…
User Acceptance Testing
Our testing is accomplished in an environment that simulates the production environment. Such testing explicitly highlights real world usage of the application.
Indium’s User Acceptance Testing Services authenticate end-to-end business procedure, throughput from other applications and user admittance to approve the application is functionally proper for use and performs as desired.
- Product Knowledge Transfer
- UA Test Planning
- Executing Test Cases
- Reporting & Documenting Defects found during UAT
- Sign Off
- Test Plan
- UAT Test Cases
- Defect Reporting
- Business Requirements
- UAT Test Scenarios
- Acceptance Criteria
- UAT Environment Loaded
- Completion of System & Integration testing with no show stoppers
- Test Summary
- Supporting go/no-go decision
- UAT Sign – off
Key Deliverables of Indium’s User Acceptance Testing
- Outlining the testing strategy
- Facilitating the team to efficiently test the application
- A log of all the test cases implemented and the actual results
- Customer buy-in, indicating customer finds the product delivered to their satisfaction